Thursday, January 1, 2009

A fresh start

I know that a picture a day is a pretty lofty goal for me, but I am going to try my hardest to get at least a picture a week posted. Most days, it will probably be a snapshot and I am OK with that. I realized that I have tons of mediocre photos of Nick but hardly any pictures of Zander. It seems as though once I learned what I was doing with my camera I hated to take pictures unless they were perfect. This year, I vow to remember that capturing the daily memories is just as important as capturing the "perfect" photograph.

It was a pretty lazy day around our house, but after dinner Mike got creative with the Thomas the Train tracks and connected all of Nick's TakeAlong sets together. This was the first time Nick really seemed to enjoy playing with the trains along the track. Usually he just pushes the buttons that make noise and crashes the trains into each other.



No comments: