So, here are just a few of the boys. Zander is eating like a hog these days. He wants absolutely nothing to do with baby food and will only eat finger foods. I swear, there are nights he out eats his brother and I am worried he might explode. Thankfully, he has four teeth (three on bottom, one on top) so he doesn't have a problem with most things. Thanks to his horrible mother, one of his favorite foods is a McDonald's cheeseburger. Go figure --- my kid likes fast food. It's in his blood.
He is also getting very close to walking. He took one step the other night before falling flat on his face, but it's only a matter of time. He cruises the furniture constantly and will let go and then lunge forward. He just forgets to move his feet. Bathtime is getting a little easier now that the bathroom is at least functional again (I won't say done because we still have some work left). Zander loves the tub, but I think Nick really misses playing in there by himself. Now he's constantly having to look out for his brother.
Nick is just being a typical three year old. His attitude doesn't come across nearly as well in photos as it does in video. Man, does that kid have a mouth on him. His favorite word right now is "Fine" which drives me nuts. I can imagine he's only going to get mouthier though!



No comments:
Post a Comment