Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 months already

I can't believe my baby boy is already 6 months old. He is such a fun little baby --- and so different than his older brother!

Thankfully, we've had some nice, sunny days lately so I've had the chance to get out and take some decent shots of the boys. I am still working on Nick's 3 year pictures, but at least Zander's are done (he moves, but not nearly as fast as his brother).

In addition to the beautiful tallgrass prairie I found we also headed out to Hartman Reserve this weekend. We got a little off the path (I know, a huge no-no), but found some great, colorful leaves. I was very surprised any of these pictures turned out given how dark the forest area was. Then, we went on a bit of an adventure and almost getting lost. It was a LONG walk, but still lots of fun. Needless to say, both boys (and us parents) were pretty pooped when we got home.














No comments: