Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My other model

My youngest sister Jamie was a huge help when I was scouting locations for Ashley's senior picture shoot. She hammed it up for the camera and even "posed" a few times for me. I didn't expect to get much out of the afternoon, but was pleasantly surprised by a couple of the shots.
I used Ren's Milk and Honey action on these two. I think she was actually fixing her hair in this first picture, but I liked the real smile.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the last two shots with that red door...I love her expression in the last one...I see that a lot!
Cari

pat said...

Cool location!! That action really works with these shots.

summerbl4ck said...

i really like the angle and the curve of the tracks in the 1st one. nice vanishing point

Sara said...

I like your location spots- but better come back when the sun is less strong, or you'll be fighting color in pp!
Your younger daughter is a cutey- I like her genuine smile too.

Mom2Drew said...

The angle on that first one really works with the image. The lines lead into the frame...nicely done.

Jess said...

She is gorgeous! It looks like she cooperated pretty well!

Reds said...

Great location!! And love that first shot!!

Bobbi said...

Looks like some grat locations! That last shot is so real, and i love her smile in the fixing her hair shot.

Debbi said...

Look like great locations for seniors! Great job!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Really cool. I like the angles you used.

Mandy said...

I love that middle shot. What a beautiful girl.

Angela2932 said...

I really like how the action turned out on the last photos! And she has a great smile!

Tori said...

great location! and nice shots!