And thank goodness because one was all I got. Ok, so I really managed to get off four shots before both boys decided they had enough of the camera, but hey, 4 really isn't that many. Thankfully, one was almost enough. I know it isn't perfect, but for now I will take it. If anyone can give me some pointers on how to avoid the shadows (or fix them in PSE4) with white backgrounds it would be greatly appreciated.
After the little guy went down for his napped I bribed the older one with Smarties to give me just another 5 minutes. Again, not perfect, but I'll take it.
ISO 400
SS 1/100
f/5.6
ISO 800
SS 1/100
f/2.5
7 comments:
I love the poses and lighting looks great but the coloring looks a little off, it may be on my end though. they look like handsome little dudes!!!
Ohhhh...I love that white, bare look on the first photo of them together. That is very neat.
These are both just fantastic! I love that first shot.
they are both great, but i love the first one... precious!
These are so sweet, my favorite is the first one!
Love the soft color. Little ones are so quick, aren't they?
These photos are so worth smarties! I'm wondering about the coloring also. The photos are just perfectly composed. . . .could be my monitor. . .
Post a Comment