As for the bedroom: it is drying out. We got rain, freezing rain and snow last night, but couldn't tell from any of it if the actual roof was leaking or if the problem is something that will go away now that the excessive amounts of snow are gone. So, we are waiting.
Waiting for spring and waiting for baby. At this point, I am really hoping I wait until my due date to go into labor so that we can get our bedroom fixed before baby gets here.
Here are just a few shots I got yesterday. It was hard to do much with a 2-year-old in tow.

This was a block of snow he pushed off our porch roof. I wasn't much worried about exposure or anything, just documenting the little bit I could.

The picture below shows just how much ice had built up in our gutters. As the ladder absorbed sun it formed its own little groove in the huge block.
14 comments:
Don't you love snow??!!! I'm kind of sick of it!! ;)
Welcome to winter, right? (Hate it...)
Holy moly! I hope he is being extra careful up there!
oh man! i feel so badly for you guys! that's horrible! my dad has to do this and he is 70 years old, i worry about it so MUCH!
tara
that's alot of snow !
Wow! What a day for your husband! I hope you get spring soon where you live. It sounds like you've definitely had enough of winter. That block of snow coming off the roof is HUGE!
I like the perspective on these shots and you did a great job "catching" that falling snow.
Glad he didn't get hurt. There's lots and lots of roof shoveling going on around these parts--we have four feet of snow on the ground right now.
another reason i live in florida! i really hope the worst of it is over!!!
That's a lot of snow! Love the action shot of the snow falling off the roof!
When I see my DH working hard like this...I just think to myself, it's SO nice being a girl! LOL
Love looking at all of these snow pictures! your poor husband. ;)
ICK, Im so tired of winter. I like the snow falling!! I hope you all get it fixed soon!!
Wow! Impressive and disturbing photos! The one with your husband looking down, and your catching the chunk of snow falling, arereally wonderful. Our snow doesn't look like that right now. Ours is now snirt. Snow and dirt. Ugly, disgusting dirt. And dangerous black ice. I hate this winter.
Post a Comment