Sunday, March 30, 2008

That face

OK, let me preface this by saying I love this new little guy so much, but when it comes to photographing him, he leaves a little to be desired. I finally got a few minutes to take some pictures of him awake and this is what I get:




Every stinking picture has the same scowl, even the one's of his feet. You can still see his face, blurry but scowling nonetheless. I am blaming his father for this one. It is the one trait at 28, 2 and 1 week that they all share. My goal this week --- atleast one picture without the scowl.

15 comments:

Jess said...

Awww.... he is still precious! Does he scowl when he is sleeping too? I think the wrinkled forehead is adorable! :)

Chell said...

What a precious little peanut. Love the scowl...

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I couldn't wait to get perfect newborn pictures of my newest, and she definately doesn't share my vision! He is precious!

Becky said...

But it's such an adorable scowl!!

pat said...

Cute! Baby scowls just don't seem as fierce...and look at it this way--his eyes are open!

Angela2932 said...

How cute! He looks like he's thinking great thoughts!

Amy said...

He's a cutie, he looks deep in thought! How about trying to get some sleeping shots?

Mom2Drew said...

But one day you'll miss that scowl. I think it's great to document it while you still can.

Jen said...

aaahhhh the "furrowed brow"! LOL! He's still perfect! I love them!

Mandy said...

What a doll! I think he is adorable even with the face.

Angelica said...

His scowl is so precious though! He's absolutely adorable...I just love that newborn look!

Anonymous said...

well he is super beautiful anyway! i love the 2nd one!
tara

Bobbi said...

He is a doll, scowl and all...wow that rhymed. I am lame. Seriously a cutie though :)

Sharon said...

He's thinking great thoughts. What a cutie!

Donnah Ciempka said...

He is a cutie - you are so lucky. I like his rumpy look it is too cute.