I took more than 200 pictures that night, but unfortunately, I had to shoot wide open to get enough light in, which means barely any turned out. I am still sifting through them now, but can tell I am going to be disappointed in the whole grand scheme of things. Thankfully I only need a few shots of my sister and a few of Nick to actually look decent enough for a scrapbook page. It's just frustrating to take so many pictures and have so few look good at the end of the day. Anyway, here is one of the few I have found so far. It's grainy, not perfectly in focus and I had to turn it to black and white because the color was so off in there, but it's my baby, so of course I like it. I swear, this kid could eat a horse if I would let him. He devoured his cupcake (frosting first) and then ate half of mine! Definitely has his momma's eating genes!
I'll have to check with the rest of the family before posting any of them --- especially since some are in their bathing suits!

ISO 1600
SS 1/50
f/2.5
17 comments:
That is adorable!!! Great photo!
Cari
LOL,I love that face!
Sounds like he had a great time. Certainly does look like it. :D
Wow. the hotel sounds like fun to me. Happy late birthday! tfs.
Love pictures like this...so much childhood in them. Fun.
This is such a cute photo, love the cupcakes crumbs on his face!
what a cute shot!
Love it - so cute.
What a sweet photo! I just love it.
Hi! I wanted to tell you where I got those red and black storage units... The black units are actually tv stands I bought from Target... they were just under $20 and work great! They're made to hold a tv, so they can stand up to the kids standing and jumping on and off of them. They're the perfect height for a window seat, I plan on one day making some cushions for them as well, but I haven't found the time yet. The red bins are also from Target... They were about $5 each and you would not believe how much they hold! They fit perfectly and I really love the handles on them, so easy for the kids (even the baby) to pull them out. So, each unit cost about $30 with the bins, oh and they have all sorts of different colored bins. Thanks for asking about them, I was SO excited to find such a bargain that really works for our space!
adorable shot though!
tara
Sure looks like he's enjoying that cupcake!
Love the expression looks like he enjoyed the cupcake alright
LOL! too cute!! My ds does the same thing, you can tell the kid who never gets cake cause hes licking the frosting from the plate!!
Sounds like a really fun time! Cute shot!
That's so cute!
What a dollbaby!!! I love this shot! SO cute! I so wish Yums was still a little fish like he used to be. Now he's deathly afraid of pools...and I have no idea why :(
Post a Comment