Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superheroes celebrate Valentine’s Day, too

My little superheroes had a grand old time filling out their Valentine’s Day cards this year. This was definitely the easiest year for me. The hardest part was picking out the actual cards at Target. The boys – all three of them – stood in that one little section of the aisle for at least 20 minutes hemming and hawing over what to get. Nick finally ended up with basic cards and Nerds candy. Zander picked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with turtle head erasers, and Benny picked Monsters University.

At home, Nick grabbed his cards and school list and I never saw him again. Zander was almost as easy. Over the course of a couple days he methodically filled out his name and everyone on the class list. A quick check the night before the party revealed he had only missed two friends. Not bad for a kindergartner. Ben scribbled on a few and then I hurriedly filled out the rest 10 seconds before walking out the door on Valentine’s Day. Yep, I totally got it together over here folks.

vday1

vday2

vday3

No comments: