For those looking at these from 2 Peas, I apologize for the large number of pictures to follow. This post is truly for the family so they can choose which pictures they would like, but of course, I wanted to share them with all of you as well. I don't consider myself a professional photographer, but I do my best and it is sufficient for my family. So, after three (maybe more) attempts, here are the photos I cobbled together. Oh, and for those commenting, I would love to hear your thoughts on the two photos near the bottom that are the same except the PP (it's him all swaddled up). Do you have a preference on the PP or should I just scrap it altogether? Just looking for some outside opinions
For the family --- please shoot me an email by early next week to let me know which ones you want and what sizes you need. Most of the black and whites can also be done in color, but there are a few (the last one for sure) that black and white was the only way of salvaging the picture.










1 comment:
LOve that 4th shot. These are nice; it is hard to get newborns and active little ones together.
Post a Comment