When Nick was finally able to make it to the living room he was greeted by quite a display from Santa. I didn't get a full-on shot, but this Lego table was the highlight!

Mostly because he also opened up this brand new police station Lego set! And we can't forget the two that Grandma and Grandpa got him yesterday. Or the big fire station surprise from his birthday. Or the thousands upon thousands of Legos his father has accumulated through the years and now passed down to his boys.

Zander was excited about the new Jessie and Bullseye figures poking out of the top of his stocking.

Which when it was emptied he promptly tried to wear!

I bought the boys Pillow Pets, mostly because I liked them, and Nick was absolutely infatuated with his from the get go. Zander still couldn't care less.

As soon as the presents were opened Nick was ready to get started on his new police station. He checked it out with Mike ...

... and then promptly got to work. I was amazed how much he finished before we had to leave for my parents' house.

Zander liked his new pirate dress-up outfit. And as you can see in the background Mike snuck in a few minutes to play his new PS3 game.

The boys even played together for a few minutes as we tried to figure out Zander's new Cars Ramone's House of Body Art Color Change playset. Looks like we should have read the reviews first. It's cute in theory, but the cars didn't change color using the cold water sprayer. So the boys improvised and just dunked them in cold and warm buckets of water.

And the best thing about the morning. I actually managed to get a decent picture of our family in front of the tree!!! Even better ... it was the first try!
2 comments:
Love this <3
Cute, and we get to see all of you!
Post a Comment