Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The tree is up

I just hope it stays that way. Ben is all over the place and I am just certain that if we don’t watch him 24/7 he will pull that tree down right on top of himself. In year’s past, when we had a small child, we would wait until the last minute to put up the tree, but that just didn’t seem fair to the older boys to wait. So, we are braving it and hoping for the best. He may look cute, but he is nothing but trouble!
tree5
After waiting not so patiently for Mike to get the tree up (I was mostly occupying Ben) the boys finally went to work putting their ornaments up. Zander was quite sad because Nick had a bunch of “special” ornaments from school and he only had his first Christmas one. Hopefully he will add to his collection this year!
tree7
It’s quite amazing how high Nick can reach on the tree now. It no longer looks like elves decorated. Zander takes the low branches, Nick takes the middle and we put a couple up high. It works out great!.
tree6
Nick was so sweet, he offered to let Zander put the star on the top of the tree since he got to do it last year. Zander was so excited and kept talking about how Nick could do it next year since he got to do it this year. If only they always got along this well.
tree4
tree3
Our star looked a little precarious so Mike had to help out a little.
tree2
How would this look on a Christmas card? I have one with a psycho grin and yesterday’s clothes, one in a pj shirt and diaper and the other with no shirt and a painful smile. Merry Christmas!
tree1

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

That's the same star we had; I never could get it to stay